Seven minimum precautions for oil tanks to prevent electrostatic hazards
Release time: 2019/09/10 17:37:06 Browse: Times
(1) When reconciling oil tanks, special attention must be paid to avoid the formation of an ideal explosive environment in the vapor space;
(2) Avoid filling any oil-water mixture into the oil tank with vigorous stirring.
(3) Avoid operations such as blending and handling of capacitive medicaments in large or critical tanks or in densely arranged tanks.
(4) Avoid bringing air into the oil tank with the feed.
(5) The immersion filling method is adopted and the reduced initial oil filling speed is used.
(6) Use deep-top tank-type pipe blending whenever possible.
(7) When it is unavoidable that the blending and mixing team in the tank will follow the levy operation to form an explosive environment, special fire prevention measures must be activated at any time.